Februari 20, 2011

Vintage Ads



Found this at Yay!Everyday when I was browsing through google to fullfiled my craving on awesome vintage sites. Gorgeous, isn't it? Vintage ads always catch my attention than the modern one I don't know why.
And by the way, I also googling about my favorite vintage-illustrator, Norman Rockwell. So, he was a 20th-century American painter and the greatest vintage illustrator that I've ever knew. I adores him so much. He became famous by his daily live cover creations, calendars and another illustrations. His illustrations were just so A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and vintage. I adore vintage illustrations so much, always. You know, those little girls with blushing chubby cheeks, slim blondie woman with flight attendant costume or sexy pin-up girl in swimsuits. And I prefer to read vintage advertisement than the digital one although it was came with non-colored short comics instead of digital imaging. But I love the vintage dresses so much. If I have a time machine, I'd totally love to back to 50's.