Februari 23, 2011

Day 3 : Your Favorite Movie

Oh yeah this is my favorite part haha. Sooo..I'll review some of my favorite movie. Check it out..

1.Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief. This movie was so worthed to watch. More, for someone who interested with Greek mythology and always pay a big attention on history lesson like me. The silliest part is when Percy using his iPod or iPhone I forgot, to see the reflection of Medusa haha. It was a nice strategy to show the sponsor, isn't it?


2. Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows part 1. Gosh, definitely I'm a big fan of Harry Potter. I've been read and watched all of the movies since I was in elementary school. This is the last part of Harry Potter (Oh J.K Rowling should really make the Harry Potter 8). But, do you noticed it? The running scene of Harry Potter movie poster is a little bit same with Twilight Saga movie poster. Uh never mind..


3. Legend of The Guardians. Considering this as a best movie so far, besides Avatar. Anyway, I'd like to listen the OST of this movie To The Sky-Owl City. You should really listen it too. You won't regret it.

Owkaaay pep's. Above all, those are my most favorite movie at all. Actually I have a looot of favorite movie but I have to go to course now, so it's enough. Catch you later, see ya!