Februari 26, 2011

Day 5 : A Letter to your Crush

To :      My Mr. Drunker, busy smoker, party-junkie
From : Someone who cares and loves you so much

This is a letter that I made because of you, thank you for causes me a lot of pain. And thank you for the worst and painful broken heart that you gave to me. I felt empty, betrayed, and no happiness whatsoever. I don't want to laugh because I know it's not going to help but also I don't want to cry because it'll just make me feel worse.I feel like my heart is falling apart, but not only that, I know soon my life is going to feel like it's falling apart too. I don't think it will ever end, and no matter what you've done to me, it feels IMPOSSIBLE  to stop loving you. And everyone wonders why if you've hurt me so much then why the hell I'm still loving you? This is the most counfusing part. I don't know why, I just do and you're the people who hurt me the most, and normally the ones I love the most. And I know after a few weeks, I'm finally feel a sense of relief, like I'm getting happy again but I know inside I'm just going into denial. Because being broken hearted is like having a broken ribs. On the outside it looks like nothing's wrong but inside, everytime I take a breath it hurts. I still hurs but I've learned to hide it so that's YOU and everyone thinks I'm okay when I'm totally not. I pretend to be okay and learn to faking my smile but when I'm alone at my room, and listening to the song that used to be our song, I'll be cry out loud. So now, every time I see you, I know I still love you and feel a slight tingle in my heart yearning for you to love me, screaming out but for some reason you don't even hear it.
And then I sit back and wonder how one person like you could have caused all of this.
Thank's for everything. I can't hold you any longer. I love you that's why I'm letting you go. If this is what you want, then I can't do anything. Goodbye my lover. Even if I never see you again, I'll always love you. You'll always have a little piece of my heart. I love you so much, Mr. Aidil  ;')