Februari 21, 2011

Day 1 : Introduce Yourself


Just for you to know, I've been starts to joining this 50 Days Challenge that I've found on Tumblr. This is interesting so I decided to join as my sparetime filler. Anyway, please forgive me if there's any grammar mistakes, typo because my english isn't as good as the pro. Enough said, now, ready, set, go..!

My name is Yolla (that wasn't my real name on birth certificate. I loathe my last name.). My physical appearance is, well surprisingly unimperfect though nobody is perfect. Many peoples said I'm cute and photogenic but I guess it was just because I'm too lucky if I took a photos of me so the result is always seems good. But they really should take a look at photos where I'm tagged in. I'm a big fat (oh isn't) I'm REALLY confused with my overloaded weights espescially in my armpit and cheeks. I have no idea where I should throw my over calories. And one thing that's the worst. I'm the shortest girl among my babes around 150cm. Can you believe it? Ha. About my personality, I'm a little bit shy and not talkactive. Have an extremely low self-confidence. I don't judge people by their covers because I don't want people do the same with me. I'm kinda lazy and sometimes I could be very annoying. But now I'm trying to improve my basic personalities. I'm preparing myself for June's Final Exam and my university life. I've been considering to take English Literature or Physchology as my major but I'm still not sure about it. I love hunting vintage stuff's, animal print, polaroid camera and a lot of cute stuff's. What else? :3